Monday, February 2, 2009

Zukartney is OUT!

Ladies and gentlemen, Jesse McCartney has been pulled out of The Last Airbender movie due to "scheduling conflicts." Yeah, I'm so sure. He's been replaced by Slumdog Millionaire's Dev Patel. I must say, I came home from school and found the news and I was absolutely overjoyed! I almost cried from happiness. Although some people think it's a little fishy, and I have to agree with some of the negative feedback. You could always find negative things about this sort of stuff, but I encourage that you try to look at this in a positive way. They're finally taking a small step towards the right direction even if it may not be a perfect one. I also have to mention that I think Patel would make a better Sokka than Zuko, but atleast McCartney's out. And listen guys, they're finally listening to us! So keep fightin and let us be heard!!! W00t! lol

Also, Jessica Jade Andres has been cast as Suki. I don't know her but she looks Eurasian; I just hope she can kick butt because that is exactly what Suki does. 

Extra Note: I'm really happy because I always wanted to be Azula, but that dream came crashing down when Jesse was casted. Now that he's gone maybe I still have a chance. I mean, Patel's brown, I'm brown, we could make it work. XD And if not, I'll be Toph. lol. That is, if I can actually start an acting career... wish me luck! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment