Friday, July 17, 2009

Battlestar Galactica and some college plans

I just started watching Battlestar Galactica. And it. Is. Frakkin'. Awesome. Why is it that I don't realize how awesome something is until it's over? It sucks I just got into the fandom now because I can't watch it on TV anymore... so I have to rent the DVDs from Blockbuster. I'm still in the first season but I first got into the series when I saw the series finale at my cousin's house. So I already know everything that happens. Haha. And I spoiled myself alot. I can't help it!

Boomer/Athena is my favorite. And no, not only because she's Asian. She'd still be my favorite even if she wasn't. In my opinion, she's the most tragic character in the story, and tragic characters are always my favorites. Her "cute Asian" look just adds to the favoritism. It's all about "Breaking the Cutie." Haha. Seriously, though, it's sad. =(

I'm planning to do ROTC in college, but I can't decide between Air Force and Navy. I want to be part of some action and be able to travel around the world, but the most important thing to me would be engineering, I guess. I'm too short to be a pilot, so I still want to be part of aviation somehow, like mechanics or developmental engineering. I could do that in both the Navy and Air Force, so I'm wondering which one would be better for me to join. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment