Friday, January 30, 2009

English is H.E. double L

It truely, truely is. And it's only the first week. I've actually had a whole lot more homework in Pre-cal than I've had in English, but it's English I've been stressing over. Just knowing how awful this semester is going to be gives me panic attacks. And because Mr.M thinks I haven't read Les Miserables. More than half the class has no idea what's going on, and he's pissed, even if he doesn't show it. All he does is smile and talks really calmy, but he looks like he's planning to kill us. And I know I'll be killed this semester. I can't survive English class. Just the very thought of it makes me have a heart attack.

But technically I DID read the book. Did I read it thoroughly and actually pay attention? No, but TECHNICALLY, I DID read the whole book. So TECHNICALLY, I'm not lying when I say I read the whole book. You can't accuse me of not reading it. And you know, I'm not afraid to admit that I don't know what's going on, I just don't want someone to think I didn't even try reading. Cause I did. So anyway, I have to write a paragraph about quotes or something from the book this weekend. That's sorta alright, except I don't wanna do it. But then, an ESSAY TEST on Monday. I'm so screwed. I so am. I have to like, re-read the book this weekend and I know I won't. I'm going to have so many distractions this weeks. My friend's sleeping over tonight and tomorrow night, and my Grandma's coming tomorrow night, and if my friend gets outta my house by Sunday noon, I'm gonna go out with my other friends to work on our math homework. I know I won't get to reading Les Mis this weekend. AGH I'm gonna fail!! And not only the test, the entire semester! Especially since I don't talk in class; I'm gonna get a zero in participation. I bet Mr.M hates me now! I can see it in his eyes! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment