Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And 2nd Semester Begins!

I just started 2nd semester today... yippee. No really, YIPPEE!! Only one more semester, and then Summer time! And no EOC classes. However, there are some downfalls to this. 

My schedule: Honors English II, Honors Pre-Cal, Chinese II, Art II. 

English and Pre-Cal will probably be my hardest classes of the year. Especially, English...

My English teacher (let us call him Mr.M) is not a bad teacher. He seems like a really awesome guy, and a really good teacher. My older sister had him, so I know this for a fact. He's into discussions and participation, and is very challenging. That's the problem. I do not talk during class. Like, at all. I don't write. I don't like having to answer questions where I have to "write a short paragraph about what the following passage means." I don't like presenting projects. I don't like analyzing literary works. I don't like English class period. Whether my teacher is cool or not, I have never, and will never, like English class. And Mr.M's English class is 100x worse than a normal one. I've heard about it from other people from school, and it's not one of those "Oh, he's actually not that bad; they're exaggerating" kind of situations. It's actually true. I don't want to get too worked up though because it'll drive me more crazy than it already is. All I can say for now is: I'm going to fail this class. And I say that about a lot of classes that I actually always get A's in, but this one: I know I'm gonna fail it. And he's already caught me rolling my eyes about the writing-3-days-a-week thing. But it's all good; I'm the secretary of the Chess Club of which he is the club advisor. =D

Pre-cal, I don't really have to say much about it except it's math. Without the use of my precious graphing calculator that I have learned to rely on for the past two years. So you get the idea. The second half of my day is the only good part about it. Lunch, Chinese where nobody does anything, and then Art, which is well, Art class. And from the assignment list, it seems we'll be starting out with hand drawing, detail drawing, then figure drawing. YES! I love Art II already!

Okay, that's it for now. I'm getting tired and I have to do the dishes. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment